The Benefits of Composite Decking
- Extremely Long-Life – Each board has an expected lifespan of over a quarter of a century meaning that composite decking is cheaper than traditional timber over time.
- Minimal Maintenance Required – As the boards are made from plastic they don’t need sanding, sealing or staining. No warped boards to replace.
- No Splinters – Unlike natural wood, the man-made boards do not splinter making it safe for bare feet!
- Ecologically Sound – Proud to be green. The non-toxic composite decking boards are made from reclaimed and recycled materials including wood fibres and plastics.
- Colour Options – Something for everyone. Our composite decking is currently available in 4 striking colour options – Charcoal, Oak, Redwood and Grey.
- Resistant to Heat – As the composite material is more resistant to heat than natural wood, the boards do not buckle.
- Hidden Screws – Hidden special fixing clips mean that there are no unsightly screws to detract from the aesthetics of the deck.
- Non-Slip – Say goodbye to slipping on wet timber deck. Plastic decking is an impressive non-slip alternative.
- Profile Options – The profiles supplied will depend on your requirements. We currently supply Solid Decking for commercial and Hollow Decking for domestic purposes.
- Groove Options – Our boards come in both Wide (Hollow only) and Narrow (Hollow and Solid) grooves. Both profiles have an alternative smooth side.
Please click here to download our handy pdf installation guide.
Saige Longlife Mid Groove Composite Decking
Available in 3 main colours: Charcoal, Grey & Coffee Brown
Mid Groove Hollow Composite Decking
Mid Groove Solid Composite Decking
- Sizes: All our decking boards are available in 3.6 meter lengths, are 143mm wide and 23mm high. At these dimensions 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sq/meter of coverage.
- Colours: We have 3 colours of decking board on offer:
Charcoal | Grey | Coffee Brown
- Type: We provide Solid Decking for commercial purposes (also great for edge boards & uprights) and Hollow Decking for domestic settings.
- Profiles: Hollow Boards come in Medium Groove & Solid Boards come in the Medium Groove.
Manufactured using 95% recycled materials: 50% recycled wood fibres and 45% recycled plastics, our composite decking will provide a durable, low maintenance outdoor area which will continue to look as good as the day it’s installed for years to come. SAiGE Longlife decking will outlive any traditional timber alternative.
SAiGE Rustic Decking Range
SAiGE Rustic Decking Range is a new addition to the SAiGE Decking portfolio. The rustic decking boards are ideal for commercial and residential projects alike for people who are looking for a composite solution but with a more traditional look.
With all the advantages of composite decking (including low maintenance, anti-slip, long life and splinter free), these solid decking boards have a more wood-like weathered effect and are available in a choice of Rustic Walnut & Rustic Grey.
As with our standard commercial range the Rustic Decking range is easy to install with 316 stainless steel colour coded screws. This also means that if you need to ever remove a board for access or replace a board the screws are easily located, and the board can be easily removed and replaced.
- Dimensions: The rustic decking boards are 3.6m in length are 140mm in width and 20mm thick (coverage is just shy of 1sqm for 2 boards).
- Colours: Rustic Grey | Rustic Walnut
- Type: Solid Decking boards
- Profile: Wood-like traditional weathered effect with our mid-groove on the alternative side.
- Fixings: Colour Coded Screws